Camp Master Application

Camp Master Application:
Requesting New Camps to be Set Up for Pre-Registration


  • What does this mean? It means that the named camps on the Pre-Reg Form are limited to the list already in place.
  • If you have a group of people who want to camp together and your camp name is not on the Pre-Reg Form already, then you should all select “OPEN CAMPING” as your camp when you pre-register.
  • There will be plenty of Open Camping areas on site for your group. You will be asked to adhere to all the same rules as everyone at GWW: Only 250 sq.ft. per Adult, 125 sq.ft per Youth. Please be mindful of your neighbors and be certain everyone can walk to their own encampment. Do not trap others from access to roads or paths, or access to water and facilities on site.
  • Do you still have questions? Email

Pre-Registration and Land Allocation
is now Closed. Participants should now plan to pay at the Gate.

Read all the Rules for Land Allocation.

  • To have a Camp on the Pre-Registration form, there must be a Camp Master who signs up to request the Camp. Then Campers can register under the existing camps listed on the Pre-Registration form.
  • Reserved Land Allocation for a Group requires a minimum of 7 pre-paid adults.
  • Land Allocation includes: 250 sq.ft. per Adult, 125 sq.ft. per Youth ages 11-17 (for all campers).Groups of 10 adults are awarded an 11th spot of 250 sq.ft. for the entire group.
  • There are also Open Camping areas throughout the GWW site, which any camper can select. Campers are not required to be with a Reserved Camp Land Allocation.
  • Land Allocation Maps are found here.