Camp Master Application:
Requesting New Camps to be Set Up for Pre-Registration
CAMP MASTER APPLICATION
Read all the Rules for Land Allocation.
- To have a Camp on the Pre-Registration form, there must be a Camp Master who signs up to request the Camp. Then Campers can register under the existing camps listed on the Pre-Registration form.
- Reserved Land Allocation for a Group requires a minimum of 7 pre-paid adults.
- Land Allocation includes: 250 sq.ft. per Adult, 125 sq.ft. per Youth ages 11-17 (for all campers). Groups of 10 adults are awarded an 11th spot of 250 sq.ft. for the entire group.
- There are also Open Camping areas throughout the GWW site, which any camper can select. Campers are not required to be with a Reserved Camp Land Allocation.
- Land Allocation Maps are found here.