Pre-Registration and Land Allocation
Pre-Registration and Land Allocation is now Closed. All participants should now plan to Pay at Gate and use Open Camping when they arrive on site.
Mail-In Payment ONLY – No Online Payments – Checks and Money Orders – No Cash please.
YOU MUST MAIL YOUR PAYMENT FOR GWW PRE-REGISTRATION.
EQUESTRIAN folks: Please contact email@example.com with any questions about completing the Equestrian Pre-Registration.
- When you pay before May 31, you qualify for Early Pre-Registration. This earns Bonus Land Allocation.
- When you pay before August 31, you have completed Pre-Registration. You qualify for reserved Land Allocation.
- When you pay after August 31, you must pay at the Gate.
- See all the details in the GWW Event Costs
- Remember your paperwork and payment MUST HAVE BEEN POSTMARKED on or before August 31, 2016 in order to be considered pre-registered.
- Do NOT send anything requiring a signature. It will not be accepted. This includes Certified Mail, Express Mail, Registered Mail, Fedex, or UPS.
- If you only submitted the online pre-registration form and DO NOT send in your paperwork and payment by August 31, 2016 YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED PRE-REGISTERED. You will have to wait until Wednesday Noon to be admitted to the park, and your land allocation will not be reserved.
- Day pass is good from 8 AM until midnight on the day of issue.
- If you’ve pre-registered you can arrive anytime after noon on Tuesday, October 4, 2016. This is the Pre-Registration arrival date ONLY. No campers paying at the gate will be admitted on Tuesday.
- Members pay the event registration as indicated (by age and arrival date). Members must show their current membership [either mail copies of the front and back of your signed membership card or show your membership card at the gate when you arrive]. If proof of membership is not displayed before or at Gate, entrance registration cost will be adjusted.
- The maximum amount a Family will be asked to pay is $190. Please mail in all of the Pre-Registration forms together with a single check for all Family members. Please note: If you report a Family Max, you may be asked to provide proof that you all live in the same residence.
- If you require FULL RV HOOKUPS you must ALSO contact Buena Vista Reservations directly at (661) 868-7050 or visit their web site at http://www.co.kern.ca.us/parks/ to make a private reservation. Buena Vista RV Reservation fee DOES NOT INCLUDE GWW SITE REGISTRATIONS. Spaces are limited.
- If you require DRY RV SPACE on site, be sure to include the length and width on this from.
Pre-Registration Transfer Policy
The Pre-Registration Steward must RECEIVE requests for pre-registration transfers in writing postmarked or e-mailed on or before September 15, 2016.
- You can transfer both your pre-paid entry registration and your allocated land if your request is postmarked or emailed by September 15, 2016.
- Requests postmarked or emailed AFTER September 15, 2016 will only transfer your pre-paid entry registration, the land will be allocated as you originally requested.
Pre-Registration transfers must be requested by the person whose name is on the original pre-registration form. You should include the same information in your request that you included on your pre-registration form.
- All transfer requests for land allocation will be processed at the discretion of the Land Steward before September 15, 2016.
- After September 15, 2016, please send pre-registration transfer requests to the Gate Steward. Registrations may be transferred at the discretion of the Gate Steward. This does NOT include any land that was allocated to the original registered person.
Requests must be made in writing before September 19, 2016. Please see our complete Refund Policy.