Pre-Registration and Land Allocation
Pre-Registration and Land Allocation is open from April 1 through August 31.
Pre-Registration Form is NEAR THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. Keep Scrolling!
Mail-In Payment – Checks and Money Orders – No Cash please – OR – Pay with PayPal!
please reply to your Pre-Reg confirmation with a note and we will get it sent.
If you do not choose PayPal, you must mail your payment with your printed Pre-Registration Confirmation email (see form below to submit Pre-Reg).
If you choose PayPal, you do NOT need to print your confirmation and send it in.
Payment must be postmarked on or before August 31, 2017 to be valid.
Great Western War (GWW) Pre-Reg, c/o Hands of Mercy,
463 W. Esplanade Ave, Hemet, CA 92543
- When you pay before June 30, you qualify for Early Pre-Registration. This earns Bonus Land Allocation.
- When you pay before August 31, you have completed Pre-Registration. You qualify for reserved Land Allocation.
- When you pay after August 31, you must pay at the Gate.
- See all the details in the GWW Event Costs
Early PreRegistration: Bonus Land
Registrations postmarked between April 1-June 30, 2017 qualify for Bonus Land Allocations.
Bonus land is an extra 100 sq. ft. Regular registrations postmarked between July 1-August 31 will receive the normal allocation.
- Remember, your paperwork and payment MUST BE POSTMARKED (or PayPal payment received) on or before August 31, 2017 in order to be considered pre-registered.
- Do NOT send anything requiring a signature. It will not be accepted. This includes Certified Mail, Express Mail, Registered Mail, Fedex, or UPS.
- If you only submitted the online pre-registration form and DO NOT send in your paperwork and payment by August 31, 2017 or your PayPal payment received, YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED PRE-REGISTERED. You will have to wait until Wednesday Noon to be admitted to the park, and your land allocation will not be reserved.
- Day pass is good from 8 AM until midnight on the day of issue.
- If you’ve pre-registered you can arrive anytime after noon on Tuesday, October 3, 2017. This is the Pre-Registration arrival date ONLY. No campers paying at the gate will be admitted on Tuesday.
- Members pay the event registration as indicated (by age and arrival date). Members must show their current membership [either mail copies of the front and back of your signed membership card or show your membership card at the gate when you arrive]. If proof of membership is not displayed before or at Gate, entrance registration cost will be adjusted.
- The maximum amount a Family will be asked to pay is $190. Please mail in all of the Pre-Registration forms together with a single check for all Family members. Please note: If you report a Family Max, you may be asked to provide proof that you all live in the same residence.
- If you require FULL RV HOOKUPS you must ALSO contact Buena Vista Reservations directly at (661) 868-7050 or visit their web site at http://www.co.kern.ca.us/parks/ to make a private reservation. Buena Vista RV Reservation fee DOES NOT INCLUDE GWW SITE REGISTRATIONS. Spaces are limited.
- If you require DRY RV SPACE on site, be sure to include the length and width on this from.
THIS IS THE PRE-REGISTRATION FORM
Pre-Registration Transfer Policy
The Pre-Registration Steward must RECEIVE requests for pre-registration transfers in writing postmarked or e-mailed on or before September 15, 2017.
- You can transfer both your pre-paid entry registration and your allocated land if your request is postmarked or emailed by September 15, 2017.
- Requests postmarked or emailed AFTER September 15, 2017 will only transfer your pre-paid entry registration, the land will be allocated as you originally requested.
Pre-Registration transfers must be requested by the person whose name is on the original pre-registration form. You should include the same information in your request that you included on your pre-registration form.
- All transfer requests for land allocation will be processed at the discretion of the Land Steward before September 15, 2017.
- After September 15, 2017, please send pre-registration transfer requests to the Gate Steward. Registrations may be transferred at the discretion of the Gate Steward. This does NOT include any land that was allocated to the original registered person.
Requests must be made in writing before September 15, 2017. Please see our complete Refund Policy.