NOT LIVE – Version from 2015, needs updates
All Forms and Downloads
Pre-Registration and Land • Refund Policy • Site Gate Fees • Waivers
To register yourself and your horse(s) for Great Western War, please do the following:
- Complete Pre-Reg for all the humans (adults or minors). PREREG IS CLOSED.
- Contact the Equestrian Campmaster, if you are planning on camping with Equestrian.
- Complete the Horse PreRegistration for each horse that you are bringing. You can do this one of several ways.
- Mail your money with your printed forms BEFORE August 31, 2015
Merchants: How to Reserve Your Merchant Space
- Read the entire Merchant’s Packet.
- Mail the following items:
- A signed Merchant’s Agreement
- A signed and completed copy of the GWW XVIII Merchant Registration DOC or GWW XVIII Merchant Registration PDF
- A Copy of Your California Seller’s Permit
- A Check or Money Order for all applicable merchant/gate entry fees (No partial payments will be accepted). Make checks payable to: “S.C.A., Inc. / Kingdom of Caid”
Pre-Registration and Land Allocation is CLOSED
- The GWW Exchequer must RECEIVE requests for refunds in writing postmarked or e-mailed no later than September 19, 2015.
- Refunds must be requested by the person whose name is on the check and refund checks will only be made out to that person. You should include the same information in your request as you included in your pre-registration form.
- After September 19, 2015 all refund requests are processed at the discretion of the GWW Exchequer and the War Autocrats, and only for serious situations that would result in someone not attending the War.
- No refunds will be considered for ANY REASON after October 11, 2015.
- Refunds will be distributed after attendance records are checked and associated payments have cleared.
- There is a processing fee of $5 on ALL refunds.
Wavers & Minor’s Paperwork
- If you do not have a blue card, you will need to sign a waiver
Parental Consent Forms – The following forms are required for minors:
- Minors attending WITH a parent or legal guardian:
If the minor does not have a blue card, a parent or legal guardian will need to sign the Minor’s Consent to Participate and Hold Harmless Agreement Waiver (PDF), or Family Consent to Participate and Hold Harmless Agreement Waiver (PDF for multiple children in one family) This form can be sent in with pre-registration information or signed at gate.
- Minors attending WITHOUT a parent or legal guardian:
In Caid, two forms are used for parents who allow their minor youth to attend an event without them. A Minor’s Consent to Participate and Hold Harmless Agreement Waiver (PDF), or Family Consent to Participate and Hold Harmless Agreement Waiver (PDF for multiple children in one family) form is used to show a parent’s consent to participate. A Medical Authorization for Minors (PDF) form is used to designate temporary guardianship; it allows medical treatment to be provided in the event of an emergency. BOTH FORMS MUST BE SIGNED BY THE PARENT AND NOTARIZED. Please bring 2 copies of these forms; one to leave at gate, and one to keep with you at all times.